The online self help human resource portal has multiple growth stages and functional areas. It covers various HR functional areas such as compensation and benefits, employee relations, learning and development, manpower planning, performance management and recruitment and selection. There are also bite-sized e-learning materials on the HR portal for easy learning and application, which can also termed as employee onboarding knowledge base. Companies can look forward to access useful links, reports and research to strengthen their awareness about latest HR developments.
Not only that, companies can look forward to savings in costs and resources by adopting the right HR tools and solutions to implement operational HR activities, such as conducting employee surveys and benefits administration.
By putting in place the right systems and processes, businesses can focus on strengthening other HR areas as well as growing the company.
The employee recognition game is changing. Millennials (aged 20-32) will be dominating the workforce near 2020. Creative Social Intranet is an innovative intranet solution built for the millennials as well as Gen Y workforce with an easy to use interface and much-required employee engagement features. Creative Social intranet is a next-generation human resource portal with a Facebook-like interface, simple and lightweight solution that drives meaningful recognition and makes communication happen.
1. When managers are disengaged, it result in disengaged employees.
2. Bad managers are considered the real culprits in creating active disengagement.
3. Another stats tells that 7 out of 10 employees are disengaged or actively disengaged.
4. Employees with lower engagement are 4 times more likely to leave their jobs than those who are highly engaged.
5. Statistics shows that 35% of workers were willing to forgo a substantial pay raise to see their direct supervisor fired. Now that’s a matter of real concern.
An online self help human resource portal helps develop: