Drive Empathetic Conversations
Engage Team with tools that make every interaction more human
Employee Mood Tracking
Track employee mood score with intuitive dashboard for more in-depth insights into your employee engagement.
Surveys, Polls & Quiz
Hear your employees’ opinions loud and clear by sending a quick text, picture based survey right where you work.
Anniversaries & Celebrations
Be it birthdays or work anniversaries – get on-time notifications to celebrate special moments together.
What can you expect with Creative Social Intranet
Creative employee engagement software has a response rate of 80% and more compared to standard surveys
Creative employee engagement platform gives 15x ROI in less time with increase in engagement & attrition reduction
Creative mood tracking predictions helped retain 82% of employees who are at-risk of leaving
Benefits of engaged employees
Why does employee engagement matter?
Engaged employees are the driving force behind their company’s continued growth and receive rewards for their efforts.
Increased Happiness Index
Engaged employees are happy at work. Happy employees automatically promotes your company brand by telling others how fantastic their organisation is and present the best face of their business.
Having a low turnover can reverse these negative effects that lead to inconsistency within a company, poor productivity, and a lost sense of unity within a company.
If an employee is motivated, they are more likely to do a good job and work hard. Motivation is very important for attracting employees, retaining employees and general levels of productivity in a business.
Or is it about retaining your employees onboard?
Let’s find out!
- Engaged employees are different from Satisfied employees. Satisfaction is about doing your job …its personal commitment.
- Engagement is about doing the job above and beyond personal commitment, its making you and your company successful, it is mutual commitment.
- Another stats tells that 7 out of 10 employees are disengaged or actively disengaged. When managers are disengaged, it results in disengaged employees.
- Employees with lower engagement are 4 times more likely to leave their jobs than those who are highly engaged.
- Statistics show that 35% of workers were willing to forgo a substantial pay raise to see their direct supervisor fired. Now that’s a matter of real concern.
Answer is quiet simple…
- Engaged employees are 87% less likely to leave than disengaged employees.
- When employees are engaged they perform better and your business grows at a speedy rate.
- People who are engaged work hard at their jobs, keep getting better at it, and stay with you for years, not just stop by for a few months and then take the talents elsewhere.
FOCUS ON PURPOSE AND VALUES
Highly engaged employees are 80% more committed to their company success.
Care for Employees
- E-learning before onboarding.
- Welcome new joinees.
- Celebrate Birthdays / Anniversaries.
- Motivate with daily quotes.
- Engage with polls and surveys.
- Personal dashboard for every employee.
- Upload company policies online.
- Announce company news on intranet
- Ease of access for remotely located employees
- Rewards for the best performer.
- Badges for various skills, discipline and kindness.
- Departments and Groups
- Employee Certifications
- Tracking employee happiness index.
Explore Creative Social Intranet