Employee Engagement Software
Do you really know what actually employee engagement is?
1. Is it just about satisfying your employees?
2. Or is it retaining your employees on board?
Let’s find out.....
Engaged employees are different from Satisfied employees.
Satisfaction is about doing your job ...its personal commitment.
Engagement is about doing the job above and beyond personal commitment, its making you and your company successful, it is mutual commitment.
So how and why do we at CREATIVE SOCIAL INTRANET promote engagement?
Answer is quiet simple...
- Engaged employees are 87% less likely to leave than disengaged employees.
- When employees are engaged they perform better and your business grows at a speedy rate.
- People who are engaged work hard at their jobs, keep getting better at it and stays with you for years, not just stop by for a few months and then take the talents elsewhere.
Why employee engagement matters...?
Engaged people are the main lead behind helping their business grow and grow and are rewarded for caring.
Engaged employees take an average of 2.69 sick days a year compared with 6.19 of disengaged employees.
Engaged employees treat their customers like royalty. They tell them how great their organisation is, put their companies best picture in front....not just say what they are paid to say.
Engaged employees come to work every day of the week with a smile on their face.Their sick leaves are lesser than disengaged workers.
Let us redefine employee engagement...
Highly engaged employees are 70% more likely to recommend their company as an employer.
Highly engaged employees are 80% more committed to their company succees.
Now let’s look at the major pro’s and con’s of employee engagement
1. When managers are disengaged, it result in disengaged employees.
2. Bad managers are considered the real culprits in creating active disengagement.
3. Another stats tells that 7 out of 10 employees are disengaged or actively disengaged.
4. Employees with lower engagement are 4 times more likely to leave their jobs than those who are highly engaged.
5. Statistics shows that 35% of workers were willing to forgo a substantial pay raise to see their direct supervisor fired. Now that’s a matter of real concern.
Let's take a team of 10 employees on a boat
30 % ARE ENGAGED AND BUSTING THEIR BUTTS
52% ARE DISENGAGED AND LOOKING AT THE CONFUSED
18% ARE ACTIVELY DISENGAGED AND JUST TRYING TO SINK THE BOAT
This is your company according to the 2013 research.
Oh my GOD....is there any HOPE???
Disengaged employees are the biggest threats to their businesses.
Trust in management
Concern and Care about your Employees
- Engaged employers encourage the virtual workforce.
- Engaged employees focus on purpose and values. It’s no longer just what you do , it’s about how you do it....
- Engagement levels doubles with employers whose employees are proud of contribution their organisation has made to community.
- Engaged employers encourage CREATIVITY.
- Engaged employers encourage empowerment and innovation, not policies and procedures.
- Engaged employers use cool technologies, technology that fuels the next GEN.