The virtual, modern version of the traditional workplace
Creative Social Intranet has a long delivered workplace transformations across all geographies and industries, and we know better than any other service provider how to deliver the benefits of a digital workplace. Our dynamic and collaborative approach revolves around people and finding the right mix of technology and services to drive the best possible business outcomes to achieve success. And we also and always offer choices and flexibility in how you prefer to work with us.The digital workplace is a concept that describes how technology is increasingly creating a virtual equivalent of the physical workplace, and how that trend allows businesses to rethink traditional processes and increase efficiency.
The Digital workplace provides organizations five services or capabilities
- Communication and Employee Engagement
- Finding and sharing of information and knowledge
- Business applications
- Agile working -- the ability to be productive any time and any place
Let's know DIGITAL WORKPLACE MORE precisely.
Digital workplace is an effective and engaging, mobile work environment that delivers all the services and collaboration tools employers/workers need.
It is the virtual, modern version of the traditional workplace.
It securely provides personalized role-based services, and all the data, applications, and collaboration an employee needs on any device, anytime, anywhere through a consumer-like online experience.
A digital workplace uses the latest in mobile services and digital technology to adapt to the way people work which increase employee engagement and satisfaction.
The digital workplace is a concept that describes how technology is increasingly creating a virtual equivalent of the physical workplace, and how that trend allows businesses to rethink traditional processes and increase efficiency.
The digital workplace is meant to be a virtual equivalent to the physical workplace, which requir2es strong planning and management due to its fundamental role in people's productivity, engagement and working health.
Why digital workplace?
1. Putting people first –the impact on employees is what makes the digital workplace important.
2. A technology layer -- advances in technology are driving changes in the digital workplace, and this is what makes it a current issue.
3. Management and design – proactively developing a digital workplace means addressing it as a whole and co-ordinating between technology, process, departments and people.