Employee Onboarding - Creative Social Intranet
Onboarding is the process of welcoming a new member of staff in an organization. Sometimes it is crucial, but it is a part of the employee experience. If fail to do so then employer-employee relationship will likely to get off on the wrong foot. 69% are more likely to stay in the company for longer duration if they experience a great onboarding process. Here are five ways that employee onboarding software can get employer-employee relationships off to the best possible start.
Let's See our Social intranet features in detail
New starters can meet them before they arrive
Opt for a system with multimedia capabilities, and you’ll be able to share information about the organisation, senior leaders and starters via pictures, words and videos. Sharing this information include organisational charts which give recruits the opportunity to learn more about who they’ll be working with and the team culture before they arrive, so they feel right at home from day one.
Technology provides a secure way to collect vital data
A new employee’s first week can be often taken up with endless administration procedures. Employee onboarding software enables you to ask people to complete HR forms such as submitting bank details, qualifications and skills, contact number and other details before they arrive. If you choose a program that integrates with your HR software then all these data will automatically record in the HR software.
Invite people to complete pre-training
New hires can complete pre-training before their arrival, meaning they’re able to get to work more quickly as training requirements can be time-consuming sometimes. Availability of e-learning platforms can help the new starters for better training and development. You can also add organisational policies in your portal so that people can read and accept them before their first day.
All departments will be ready for their arrival
After adding the details of new hires in the onboarding portals, updates will be automatically sent to the other departments in the organization. They can carry out relevant tasks such as setting up computer equipment and preparing access cards.
Great onboarding portals enable you to not only make sure that every new recruit’s experience is the same but also their induction programme is tailored properly. Employee onboarding software enables you to pre-define the information to each role and share that with appropriate people before their first day.
So let’s see how will the Creative Employee On-boarding application roadmap be like?
- Firstly the new employee gets hired by the recruiter and then he joins the company.
- He then successfully onboard to the HR system.
- The new hire forms and related forms are automatically assigned through the onboarding system.
- Once the new hire completes paperwork by uploading needed documents, the HR manager immediately gets a notification to check and verify.
- The hiring manager then approves the paperwork and then the trainee is guided by the On-boarding application to read the policies and respective e-learning and training.
- The new employee gets skillfully mapped with a buddy for support and communication.
- The new joiner can mark the list of assets assigned and received through the asset form checklist.
- He can join various existing groups like New hire club, Freshers group or groups where he is invited by his managers.
- Build good relations and connections with his colleagues and managers through the portal and also get daily, weekly, monthly tasks from the task management system.
- The managers can monitor his performance from the performance report and can provide required guidelines, mentoring and training.