- ISO 27001 Certified
- Rated 5 star
- Highly secured software
- Team of Experts
- Award Winning
- Maximum ROI
We take daily, weekly, monthly backups
Tested under various security norms
We try to resolve all the issues round the clock.
Undergone vulnerability & penetration tests.
Explore Creative Social Intranet
Integrate all of your applications together into an organised digital experience, and allow your employees to be efficient from any place.
Why do organizations need a Social intranet?
- Boost your company’s internal dialogue.
- Get your message through to all of your staff using any medium and language.
- System for internal communication
- Spread cultural energy worldwide
- Make it easier for workers to engage with their coworkers both locally and remotely, and facilitate communication between the headquarters and the field.
- Productivity and cooperation in social power enterprises
- Bring together all of your software into one streamlined digital experience and equip your employees to maintain productivity from any location.
- Linking up internal networks
- If you only need to know the basics
- Using a robust search to compile results from your whole digital landscape, you can finally put an end to information silos and gain the timely insights you need.
- Organisational Seach
- Get the frontline staff involved.
- Help bridge the gap between the office and the field by providing mobile tools for staff away from their desks to collaborate and exchange ideas.
- Communication amongst frontline workers
- Bring together all of your contacts
- Create interactive extranets for your whole business’s network, including partners, customers, investors, alumni, contractors, and more.
The Creative Social Intranet team was very proactive and always ready to support no matter what time of day or night it used to be. The team was very polite and always ready to fix issues or customise a feature as per your need.
What should be included in a comprehensive plan to increase employee engagement?
These six factors come together to form a complete plan for employee engagement:
- Promote open lines of communication and teamwork among staff members.
- Encourage people to use their own initiative in finding solutions to challenges and providing feedback.
- Inspire people to do their best by providing both internal and external incentives.
- Well-Being – Foster Happiness in All Aspects of One’s Life
- Everyone should be on the same page when it comes to the company’s beliefs, goals, and culture.
- Acquiring Expertise – Promote an Environment Where People Never Stop Developing
Multiple Search filter
- Search by location in the intranet
- Search by time
- Search by groups
Search by relevance
- Strategic Overview
- Admin Portal
- Domain & Modules
- Tech Areas
Give priority to important pages in the results
- Seed Content
- User Management
- Intranet with multilingual feature
- Add post in multi-language
- Mobile responsive
- Apps for android and iPhone